Siena Tunic Ornate
The shift style is a true classic, adored by women throughout the decades. The Siena Tunic is perfect in its simplicity, made from quality cotton linen and fully lined with 100% lightweight cotton. Featuring a keyhole and button at the back and did we mention it has pockets!
This summer we discovered a talented surface designer, Dani Obst of Huellenpoesie, with an eye for playful repeating patterns. We love the simplicity and colours in the pretty Ornate print.
Add a touch of colour in summer with heels and bold necklace, or wear with a wrap and long boots when the weather is cooler.
This style is a small fit across the bust. Please check the garment measurements below.FEATURES
- Exclusive print by Dani Obst of Huellenpoesie
- Shift style dress
- Lined in 100% lightweight cotton
- Hidden pockets
- Relaxed shape drapes over hips and bottom
- Round neckline with keyhole opening at back
- Our model is a statuesque 173cm (5'7)
- Length from shoulder to hem is approx 99cm (size 12)
- Soft cotton linen
- Gentle machine wash
Not sure of your size? Please check our size guide.
We aim to measure (in cm) at least one size, usually a 12. Generally speaking, the difference between sizes is 5cm in width and 1cm in length.
|Sh to hem||95||96||97||98||99|