Fifi Tank Wattle
This very special piece is made in collaboration with the incredible social enterprise, The Stitching Project, based in India. Together we support the education & employment opportunities of local Rajasthani women to produce beautiful, handmade textiles with a contemporary twist. Offering equal pay, many of these rural women are earning a wage for the first time in their lives, providing them with new pathways towards financial independence & friendship.
The fabric in this garment has been hand loomed with unbleached, natural cotton. It has been hand dyed, using natural dyes, hand printed, using age old techniques, and hand stitched to create the unique wattle design. Any blemishes or imperfections are part of the beauty of this artisanal piece.
Refresh your tops with our Fifi Tank featuring a scooped hemline, great length and feature coconut buttons down the back opening, it's set to be on high rotation.
- Exclusive hand block print by Rani
- Hand loomed unbleached cotton
- Hand dyed using natural dyes
- Hand stitched by our friends from the Stitching Project
- Feature wooden buttons
- Scooped Hemline
- Hidden contrast stripe on facings
- Our model is a statuesque 170cm (5'7)
- Shoulder to front hem approx. 63cm (size 12)
- 100% Unbleached Cotton
- Gentle machine wash using a mild detergent
Not sure of your size? Please check our size guide.
We aim to measure (in cm) at least one size, usually a 12. Generally speaking, the difference between sizes is 5cm in width and 1cm in length.