Gretta Skirt Watercolour Flower
Meet Gretta, one of our favourite shapes, in the divine Watercolour Flower print by our favourite surface artist, Julie Harrison of Pattern Play Studio, is a little bit fabulous! Not only is it made in a beautifully soft cotton sateen but it has feature contrast topstitching on the pockets and panels.
For work or a lunch out with friends this skirt expresses your love of prints and great style. The curved waistband fits and flattens the stomach and hips. The A line shape and high/low hem lengthens. Gretta will have you stepping out with confidence and compliments to boot every time!
Try it with our White Billie Shirt for classic elegance or wear with Aqua Dash Tia Tee for a pattern on pattern play.
- Beautifully soft cotton sateen
- Exclusive print by Julie Harrison of Pattern Play Studio
- Shaped waistband
- Two front pockets
- Six panel skirt
- Featuring top stitching detail on pockets and panels
- Centre back button and zip closure
- Our model is a statuesque 170cm (5'7)
- Length from waist to hem at front is approx 66cm (size 12)
- 100% cotton
- Gentle machine wash
Not sure of your size? Please check our size guide.