Siena Tunic Organic Fig
The shift style is a true classic, adored by women throughout the decades. The Siena Tunic is perfect in its simplicity, made from hand printed linen and fully lined with 100% lightweight cotton. Featuring a keyhole and button at the back and did we mention it has pockets!
The beautiful linen in this garment has been printed by hand using natural dyes and age old techniques, so please treat with care. Wash in cold water separately from other items using a gentle, PH neutral laundry detergent (such as Wool Mix). We recommend drying in the shade away from direct sunlight. A small amount of fading will occur over time. This is normal and adds to the beauty of this unique artisinal piece.
Add a touch of colour in summer with heels and bold necklace, or wear with a wrap and long boots when the weather is cooler.
- Naturally dyed hand printed linen
- Shift style dress
- Lined in 100% lightweight cotton
- Hidden pockets
- Relaxed shape drapes over hips and bottom
- Round neckline with keyhole opening at back
- Our model is a statuesque 173cm (5'7)
- Length from shoulder to hem is approx 99cm (size 12)
- 100% Linen
- Gentle machine wash using pH nuetral detergent.
Not sure of your size? Please check our size guide.